Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feed the Blitz

Hello all!

Just a little F.Y.I.

I know some of you hate having to come back to recheck to see if I have updated (yeah, right, like there is anyone reading my blog except for me and my sister *sniff*). Well, I never got the Google Groups thing to work the way I would like it to, and it was confusing as all getout.

So I'm trying a new e-mail updater called FeedBlitz. All you have to do is scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (yes, this is a trick to get you to look at my past ten posts), and there you will find a form to enter your e-mail address. Don't worry, I'm a subscriber to another guy's blog that uses FeedBlitz, so I can assure you that the only e-mail you will receive is an e-mail whenever my site is updated, and I promise you won't be inundated with spam and such. And you won't have to register with them unless you want to. All they need is your e-mail. And then you will know whenever the writing bug strikes my fancy.

P.S. I know there are a lot of lurkers out there (my fellow co-workers, you know who you are!). But I never receive any comments from anyone, except from this mysterious "Angelina Beaverhausen" person... Please leave a comment if something I write particularly strikes your fancy. I don't even need to know who you are (you can leave comments anonymously). I just need some validation. It helps boost my low self esteem, and makes me think life is worth living. O.K. I'm going to have a nice cry now.

The Future of LoveSounds looks bleakP.P.S. I love Justin Timberlake's new song, "SexyBack," and I can not wait for his new album to hit the stores, but the cover to his album is a complete bore and utterly disappointing. Lazy, Lazy, Lazy!!! White background, stark shadowing, awful shoes (the right foot going into the disco ball looks three times bigger than the left foot). It looks like some cheap fan-made Photoshop project gone horribly wrong. It would look O.K. as a single cover (the cover for "SexyBack" looks perfect though: mysterious, menacing, and sexy), but as an album cover, it is underwhelming. My sister does much better stuff with less. Check out her sites at Rock247Music.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz