Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

Sorry, nothing interesting to write home about today.

I'm trying to clean up my den some, and I'm just taking a post dinner break. And in the two hours I have been working on this project, I realize that I have too much crap!!! Bad for Feng Shui, and for Buddhist dharma. Not like I really believe any of that... Or do I?

One thing is for sure. I felt like CRAP yesterday. I don't know if it was something I ate, if it was something I caught at work, or if it was just me, but it felt like my entire small intestine system was on revolt. I felt like I had one of those little chest-burster Aliens in me, but without the sweet release of tension of having it actually burst out of me. I swear, I spent most of yesterday lying in bed (after I finished watching "The Hulk" and "Fantastic Four" on DVD).

I don't know, I really need to see a GI doc sooner or later, but working in the medical field, I know what things they do to you when you come in with these problems. I'll get over it, suck it up, and go someday though. It really is a pain to have a really bad stomach ache that debilitates you once every copule of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz