Tuesday, July 25, 2006

An Inconvenient Heat

Here I am again, apoligizing for being lazy about posting. I know, I know, "choitoy, you promised to post about your reaction to the shenanagins on season 3 of Project Runway. I want to know about what you think of a white guy named Kanye, and why Milan is such a creepy little villain last seen on Yu-Gi-Oh."

Well, tough! Just kidding! It's been hard to get anything done with this heat and humidity going on here in the Seattle area. Everyone I know feels just like lounging around and doing nothing. And the heat just makes you tired, but it's too hot to sleep comfortably. I hate waking up all sweaty. Fortunately, tomorrow is supposed to finally go down to more tolerable weather (mid to upper 70's, YAY!!!).

Hot Hot HeatYou know, I have this summertime conspiracy theory. Last summer, were were made to cheer on penguins trudging through Antarctica, and this hear the "hottest" (sorry, I just had to get it in there) documentary out there is stoic ex-Vice President Al Gore uncharistacly waxing poetic about the dangers of global warming in his new movie, An Inconvenient Truth. All while we escape the heat of the sun in a dark, air-conditioned theater. It's a big guilt trip into showing us how we are slowly distroying the environment, and thus ourselves. Wait, where was I going with this...? Oh yeah... Hot=Bad, Humans make Earth's atmosphere unnaturally hot faster than usual, Humans=Bad.

Guilt, it's a powerful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz