Monday, July 17, 2006

Lo Stivale

Viva Italia!Sorry about the lack of an update recently. I have all the stuff to write down a new blog on Season 3 of Project Runway that premiered last Wednesday (I promise to try to post it tomorrow), but I have been busy sending off my sister and father to a three week Italian vacation. Lucky stiffs! I would have gone, but the only way to get three weeks off at my work is to sell my left nut, or to quit. Not very appealing choices I'm sure, but at least I get the house (mostly) to myself for about 3 weeks. Don't forget to bring back some souvenirs Karmen, like a FIFA World Cup Italian Championship t-shirt. Don't party too hardy with the Romans there without me...

I knew I loved you...P.S. Karmen, about Darren Hayes, I told you so (*does the "Told You So" dance* as made famous by Bobbi Adler on Will & Grace). Anyway, adding to a growing list of finally out celebrities (no matter how far from "A-List" you are), we still love you and thank you for putting a face to the "closet". Bravo to you (and much more respect, as I've been trying to convince my sister for YEARS that you are what you are). I hope you finally have found happiness in your life. And thank you for joining the ranks of John Barrowman and George Takei. (They're waiting for you now, Lance Bass!) (Look at me, I'm Perez Hilton now!)

There There, there's new music by Mr. YorkeP.P.S. For those of you going though either:
A.) Bjork withdrawal because Medulla was released so long ago
B.) Radiohead withdrawal because Hail to the Thief was released even longer ago
C.) Quiet, introspective electronica withdrawal
Then check out Thom Yorke of Radiohead's solo album, The Eraser. It's pretty cool, like a male version of Bjork's Vespertine, with deconstructed electric micro-beats, sadly falsetto voice, and introspective lyrics. Fans of A., B. and/or C. (like me at times) will be delighted to have this to listen to and brood over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whaaaaaa! Why another one that's gay? I need my sex change now. We should've traded places in the beginning.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz