Monday, September 12, 2005

Stuff I was gonna do

I was thinking about writing a post about the Jude concert I went to last Thursday. Or I could have talked about the anniversary of 9/11. Or I could have gone into something deep and meaningful about the Hurricane Katrina aftermath. Or I could have gone into my personal review of Sin City (which I finally was able to watch today). But instead, you the reader will have to put up with my whineing and moaning about how my main computer is being a major pain. I have yet to pinpoint what is exactly wrong with the darned thing.

I have rounded it down to two major hypothesis. It could either be the two extra sticks of memory I have added are bad. But it seems like I am having too many software problems for it to just be a memory problem. It could also be that some really bad spyware/worm/virus has corrupted the registry file to the point that I may have to restart my whole system from scratch. I am hoping it has not come to this, but it is getting very annoying to not be able to use my printer, not being able to install programs successfully, not being able to shut down my computer, and a general sense of lagging of the entire system.

I wish I was more computer literate so I can actually find out what's wrong with greater accuracy, but I think right now, even if I did know the answer, the solution would still probably involve me reinstalling something, if not outright wiping everything clean and starting over.

I wish the stupid thing would just work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz