Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"I'm hung up on you"

Sorry that there was no recent updates. I've had a busy week, working my usual 40 hours (four tens), plus an extra 12 hours for the holiday. I don't know about you, but 52 hours in a row (when you don't normally work that much) can be very taxing, especially with it being as busy as it was on Labor Day. Boy, did I labor!!!

Anyway, I did something naughty today. I've downloaded and listened to two clips of the new Madonna single, "Hung Up." I really shouldn't have, but I did. And I am excited as hell for this song to hit. It sounds kinda like a harder version of Gwen Stefani's "Whatcha Waiting For." But it is also a throwback to Madonna of the 80's. It's gonna burn up those dance floors (of clubs that I never go to, since I'm such a wallflower). I can't supply links to the clips (if you really need them, I guess you can find them yourself), but don't wait to get it when it comes out in mid-October, and the whole album, Confessions On A Dance Floor, drops in November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz