Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Come-on-a-MySapce, MySpace-a-come-on...

I'm gonna give you everything.

Wilkommen!O.K., not quite evrything, but I have finally got nearly the look I want for my MySpace page. I have also started a second blog there. "Two blogs?" you ask. Sure, why not. No one has really been reading this one anyway... It's gonna be more of a companion blog, less on material stuff like on this blog, and more on inner monologue stuff like this blog was originally going to be.

Also, I finally found one of my friends from German class back when I was attending the Univeristy of Washington. I'm glad to see he's doing well (and married to boot!!! I'm gonna be the next 40 year old virgin at this rate!).

Now all Jeffy and I have to do is to track down Toofy to see what she's up to. Maybe we could have a reunion some day...

I just wish that the Scissor Sisters would hurry up and add me as a friend. I'm getting impatient to be invited into thier Sisterhood! Till then, you can listen to the new Scissor Sisters album, "Ta-Dah!" on thier MySpace page, and then hurry out and buy thier album when it comes out stateside on the 26th.
Feel Like Dancin Yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz