Friday, September 01, 2006

MTV VMA (Video Music Aarrrgghhhh!!!!!!)

Sorry guys, don't have the time to make a full post on my thoughts for the MTV VMA 2006 that aired this past Thursday (it's hot, and it's late, and I'm tired from coming off of work).

But I'll crown the winner of the "Most Hideous Couple" Award:

Skeletor and Chemo!
Skeletor and Chemo Dance Dance!

Congratulations for being one of many people and events throughout the night that made me have my barf bag at the ready. Really, Marc Anthony just looks hideous, and why did JLo think that she could get away with a doo-rag? Please! Someone need some Fasion Police help (and needs to get rid of the husband that looks like he's wasting away to heroin and coke addiction) pronto!

Last year I posted a pretty lengthy post that had the same qualms about the MTV VMAs of year's past. Nothing was really memorable, performances were bleah, and there were no longer any bands that were showcased that I cared about anymore.

Anyway, stay tuned for my full review soming within the next day or so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz