Friday, August 25, 2006

Grrrr.....No, Be Happy!!!

The heat is back on for Seattle this weekend! It's supposed to get into the 80's again.

Fortunately, I'll be indoors at work for most of the weekend. The air conditioning better be on in the hospital!!!

Also on Sunday, I am headed off to the Triple Door in Seattle to go see my fellow co-worker, Dana Countryman, play with his friend and fellow musician, Jean-Jacques Perrey, bringing Happy Retro Moog Pop to the Seattle masses.

Good luck with the show Dana!

If you are in Seattle, (they will also be playing shows in San Francisco and Hollywood), come on down to the Triple Door on Sunday night to check them out!
Dana and Jean-Jacques together at last!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard there would be free desert for sisters.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....where's your review marshmallow? You LIED to me. :)

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz