Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gung Hay Fat Choy!


No, I'm not putting myself down again by saying that I am fat (though I am!).

I'm just wishing everyone a Happy Chinese (Lunar) New Year! It's the year of the dog, so if you are going to turn 12, 24, or some other multiple of twelve this year, you are a dog! In a good way...Go ahead, click on the picture of the dog to find out more about traits you possess if you were born in the year of the dog.

Anyway, I always think that it is funny that you get a set of (arbitrary) traits that relate to your Chinese Zodiac sign. The whole legion of you that are dogs are supposed to fit nicely into those traits. Yeah right! I'm supposed to have one kind of disposition based off of my Chinese Zodiac signs, and another set of personality traits due to my Astrological Zodiac sign. Doesn't make too much sense to me. But then again, I'm starting to read up about the world of tarot (yes, I'm slipping into the occult!)

OK, I'm starting to type crazy type, so I better head off to bed now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz