Sunday, January 01, 2006

Tha winna!

OK, so I dropped the ball again! So I'm a little late on my decision for my own personal "Song of the Year" thing I mentioned about a week and a half ago. So sue me.

It actually was a pretty tough decision for me to make. I had it down to James Blunt's "Your Beautiful" and Ringside's "Tired of Being Sorry." Both seemed to strike a chord in me in thier own way, with both haunting lyrics and matching music, "Your Beautiful" being a haunting ballad, and "Tired of Being Sorry" a sad, insistent march to a slightly bossa beat. In the end though, I choose Ringside. They just seem to srtike the right amount of pathos in a most excellent, yet underheard song.

Oh, and by the way, here's to a happy new year to all of you out there in cyberland. ("Diet Coke...diet Coke...")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz