Sunday, December 11, 2005

The perpetual silence of being cold...

It's darn cold here in the Pacific Northwest. But I guess it isn't in blizzard-like conditions yet like some parts of America gets.

Anyways, I should be sleeeping (again!), but here I am, with my fingers freezing off, and yet I am finishing off a Jamba Juice (my new favorite craving, well, at least since this past summer). It's about 32 degrees outside, yet I'm still drinking my juice and ice blended smoothie. Why is that? Kinda like how Alaska has the highest consumption of ice cream in the US. It's that "as long as I'm freezing, I might as well do it right" mentality.

Anyways, sorry for being such a letdown with the lack of posts recently. It's cold!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz