Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"Apres moi, le deluge"

Geez, you think that it was time to start building the Ark around here, with all this rain that us Western Washingtonians are getting. I know that it's great that we are getting all this rain (and snow in the mountains), after a very unnappropriate dry spell last year (lets just say that I do not need to see people jogging around in shorts in 60 degree weather in the middle of freaking January, because it confuses my little mind), but really! I think Mother Nature needs to let us dry out for at least a day or two. Now I'm not asking for a rare glimpse of that burning orb in the sky. I'm just asking for at least one day where my pant legs (and other parts of me) don't get wet while running back and forth to my car. Too bad Seattle didn't break it's record of most rainy days in a row. We stopped at 27 days, with the old record being 30 days in 1972.

Ah well, there's always next year (or do I mean next month? With the amount of rain we get around here sometimes...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz