Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sorry

God, I'm so sorry to you all that keep ckecking back to see if there is an update to this site. Yes, all three or four of you;-) I haven't even had the time to bitch and moan about the new season of "Dancing With The Stars" (Two words. Master P.???) Actually, I did have the time to write about it with a pretty lengthy post, but right as I was about to publish it live, I clicked the wrong button and deleted the entire post. I hate that. There goes all the wit that it took me two hours to come up with.

Anyway, in your want for something fresh and new (because I'm too tired to think of anything good to write right now), go check out one of my favorite blog spots, Go Fug Yourself. It's gotta be seen to be believed (actually, it's more like "I can't believe (insert celebrity name here) wore that!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz