Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Kelly!!!

Oh my GOD!!!

In all of my reading, I totally forgot to make a long, hateful rant about how Kelly Monaco must have slept with every man, woman, and child that watches ABC in order to win "Dancing with the Stars"! I can't believe that she won!!!
It's a conspiracy I tell you. The show is on ABC, so of course the person who actually stars(I use the term loosely) in a show on ABC has to win versus a star (again, I use the term loosely) who is primarily known as a recurring guest on some little show that was on NBC ages ago. ABC let Trista go to throw off the scent, but now that Kelly won, I'm on to you ABC, and I WILL NOT be watching the inevitable "Dancing with the Stars 2" that you will be milking for all it's worth when the new network TV season starts up in the fall, just like you milked poor Regis Philbin with that horrible "Who Want's to be a Millionaire" scam that you had going a few seasons ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz