Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Crappy colds!!!

Well, just as I'm about to fully recover from my surgery, I had to go ahead and catch the cold that was being passed amongst my family members (only my dad left to go!).

So I finally get rid of the throat pain, and it gets immediately replaced by a sore throat.

Gee, fun!

And the best part is, everytime I catch a cold, I become the human mucus factory. I swear, I go through a whole box of tissues when I am sick. Even worse is the fact that a 5-7 day cold for most people becomes a 10-14 day cold when I catch it. Must be my crappy immune system. Sometimes I wonder why I work in a hospital...

Anyway, I'm off now to continue playing my new vice, World of Warcraft. It's a bloddy brilliant game, and it's as addictive as crack/cocaine. I never really thought I would be into a massive multiplayer online game, but growing up on a healthy staple of Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy, this was probably the most logical next step. If you haven't played it yet, you really should try it out. It has gotten me through some of my more "bleah" days (I'll probably need to change the title of my blog soon!). And I've found myself up to 5 in the morning playing this. Good thing that I only work 4 days a week, or I'd be screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz