Tuesday, December 14, 2004

First evah post!!!

Well, what a way to start off my new world of "blogging" (is that even a word? Well, I typed it up, so now it is one of my words!) Do not mind the cheesey (not "campy" or even "kitchy," which, BTW, I am still in shock over having my co-worker firends not know the meaning of!!!) title to my first ever post. I am kinda in a rut, as my previously stated co-worker friends want me to watch movies like "White Chicks" and "Deuce Bigelo, Male Gigolo" and the like. But you wanna know something... Even though I act all high brow and would gladly pop in "Nights of Cabreria" any day, I do have this "guilty pleasure" spot for stupid comedies like the "American Pie" trilogy.

Oh, I'm also kinda in a rut because I am gonna be 26 at the end of the month, and to quote Roxie Hart from Chicago: "I'm older than I ever intended to be."
To crib a plot line from my favorite show (ever in the history of my watching television) Will & Grace, my five pillars are in a rut. Well, not entirely, but you know...
So let's go over them shall we?

1. Career: Well, O.K., I got a new career going on this year since I graduated from x-ray school, and I have a great, well paying job at a hospital. So I guess this is OK.
2. Family: O.K., this pillar isn't doing too bad either, as I still live at home with parents who won't kick me out any time soon, with little to no rent to pay. A roof over one's head and "free" food, what is more cushy than that? Well, I do hope to move out within the next few years.
3. Friends: O.K., now here comes the tragedy... I have one good friend from my old job with whom I have not spoken to for weeks, and a few friends from high school that I've lost contact with since my sophomore year at college. So that leaves a motley bunch of co-workers who don't know the meaning of "camp" and "kitch." I guess things could be worse, but it's pretty low.
4. Health: Don't even get me started here! From the bouts of IBS, constant stuffy nose, and terrible sleep apnea (before my bi-pap machiene, I was waking up from sleep about twice a minute, and not even knowing it). Then there is the terrible eczema, headaches, well, let's just say I'm not the healthiest of individuals...
5. Love Life: Non-existant. And If I do fall for someone, of course it's with someone who is unattainable. Cupid has not been very kind.

So in summary, 2 out of 5! Great.
Hopefully the coming new year will be better.

Anyway, I hope this gives you all a little taste of who I am.

Caio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz