Wednesday, June 29, 2005

iPod mania!!!

So my (shingled) sister now tells me that my spiffy U2 iPod that I got (well, she got one first, I'm just a follower) has now been re-released with a new COLOR screen and PHOTO capabilities!!!
Isn't it just our luck! That and Apple also has lowered the price now!
I love technology, and yet, I hate it at the same time, as we can never keep up with it.
I also like that new Cingular Motorola RAZR V3 phone, but I'm on a two year contract with Sprint, and by the time I'm able to get a new cell phone, another new thing will pop up that will cost $500 at first, and I can't justify spending that much money on a cell phone, since I don't use it that much anyway, and I'll probably drop it and break it sooner or later. But the RAZR will be so 5 minutes ago by then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz