Sunday, June 18, 2006

Literary enigma

If you look closely at the left side of the page (you may have to scroll down a little bit), you will see a new section of my blog. Nothing special. I just now have listed the current book(s) I am reading, and my last recent book(s) I just finished reading. Yes, book(s), because I have been known to read more than one book concurrently. Crazy as it sounds, that's the way I work sometimes. If I try to accomplish this feat, I usually try to choose books from different genres, like a non-fiction autobiography and a fiction thriller. That way I can keep everything separate. Or if I start to get bored with one, I can pick up the other and come back to the other book some other time.

Anyway, ever since I finished school, I'm trying to do more reading for pleasure. I can't do any of that while I'm in school, because I just feel riddled with guilt because instead of reading for fun, I should be reading to study (though, I don't really ever study anyway, because it feels like a waste of time. If I know it from listening to lectures, I know it, no use for me to try to drill it into my brain. Yes, I'm the guy who only had to go to class everyday and write notes, but never went over my notes later, yet still end up with an "A" or "B" in the class.)

I feel you can tell a lot about a person by what they choose to read. So check out what I'm reading right now, and have fun trying to guess why I am the way I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz