Friday, April 28, 2006

Eeek!

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I last posted. I must be loosing my touch.

Either that or I'm running out of free time to myself.

But really, it seems like the days just zoom by so quickly now, especially since I'm working five days a week now. I got so used to my four tens with three days off that two days off seems like such a rush. Those weeks just zipped by.

Before I know it, I'll be down in Vegas watching Madonna. Then it's the long stretch of summer, then BAM! It will be my 28th birthday! O.K., maybe I'm being a little melodramatic, but the end of the year will be here before you know it, and I'll be that much closer to 30. That number seems so old now. And here's Brenda telling me it will just get faster after that. Gee, fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loosing your touch? Ew...are your fingers falling off again?

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz