Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bad blogger! Bad!!!

I've been reduced to chastizing myself because I have been very bad of late on doing recent and relevant posts. I'm not like some of my other great guilty pleasure sites like "Just Jared" or "Perez Hilton". But then again, I don't have great big juicy scoops about all those Hollywood celebs (and non-celebs) that keep people clamoring back for more (people like me) Probably because I live nowhere near Hollywood, and have no contact with people who know anyone even remotely rich and famous.. So anyway, go ahead and go visit those sites I've just mentioned. Just to forewarn you, these sites may, at times, not be for the morally chaste, so you better cinch up those corsets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz