Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rejection...is the greatest aphrodisiac

Hit me baby, one more time
Well, the search for fantastic new music starts. Last year, I had Annie, Ringside, and James Blunt jockeying for position as my top song of the year (at least by a new artist, since Madonna, The Black Eyed Peas, and Kanye West were also among my nominees of top songs for last year). Well, thanks to the website PerezHilton.com, I have a new song, "The Rejection", being overplayed on my playlist (much to my sister's dismay). Dangerous Muse is a brand new band hailing from New York (just like Scissor Sisters). Like the Scissor Sisters, they harken back to an age where electro-new wave meets disco was king. If you like pretty boys that sing in the vein of Depeche Mode meets Electric Six meets Fischerspooner, as remixed by the Scissor Sisters, give Dangerous Muse a spin. Sample some of their music by visiting their MySpace page, which has an exclusive "Disco Mix" of "The Rejection", or go ahead and buy their EP on iTunes now. And come back here at the end of the year to see if they make it on my "best of" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz