Friday, September 30, 2005

Oh my G@d!!!

I'm so sorry to any faithful readers out there!
I've been a bad boy, and I haven't written in my blog for over a week. Multiple factors have had a play in this.
1.) Work (even if I don't do too much of it) is particularly draining, especially when you make it a 10 hour day.
2.) My sister, who insists on going out to concerts in little clubs and bars when I don't have too much of an interest to go. Though Jude and Duncan Sheik do put out some pretty good music (though Duncan, you really need to get rid of the beard. It doesn't suit you!).
3.) School (yes, I'm taking an online class), where I have to try to make the time to self-study, which is hard because I never studied in school. I only needed to go to classes, and somehow I osmosed what my teachers were lecturing about. If I miss a lecture, I never really learn that material. So we'll see how my online class goes.
4.) Video games. Yes, that's a pluralized "games." Why do they decide to release three video games that I was interested in buying all in the same week? It's madness. They could have spread out the releases a little better so I wouldn't become a shut-in in my bedroom glued to my Playstation 2! (In case you are wondering, the games are "Ultimate Spider-Man (Limited Edition)", "X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse" and "Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects")
5.) Nothing to really write about since that hateful witch Kelly Monaco lost the Dance Off competition, and John O'Hurley rightfully assumed the throne as the best dancer on "Dancing With The Stars."
6.) Because of the aforementioned Duncan Sheik concert, I missed the first episode of the second season of "Desperate Housewives," because I forgot to time record it, and time recorded "Family Guy"/"American Dad" instead, so now I'm out of the loop again (no spoilers please).
7.) Too much money spent on e-Bay. Too many darned Marvel Legends/Spider-Man/X-Men/Fantastic Four figures coming out for me to either try to find in stores or bid on.
8.) I'm a bad bad person who gets lazier with every waking moment, and I haven't made the time to write in here, much less clean/straighten my room, fix my broken computers, exercise, learn to cook, etc.

So there, that's my past week in a nutshell. See you in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz