Monday, August 15, 2005

Random thoughts...escaping

I had a topic I was going to write about. I was thinking about it all day, and I knew it was going to be a good topic. But I lost it. I notice that it has been happening to me a lot lately. I have a thought, I walk about three or four steps, and I lose that thought. It kinda spooks me out. I haven't really decided if I either have too much on my mind right now, if I'm suffering from a stage of dementia, or if it could be the beginning of that slow gradual onset of Alzheimers. But I read somewhere that people with larger heads have less of a chance of developing Alzheimers. So if this is the case, I am supposed to have my memory until I turn 284. Me and Jake Gyllenhall and Giada De Laurentiis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz