Monday, August 15, 2005

Hurrah!

I guess someone is actually reading my blog, besides myself, my sister, and a few of my co-workers that I've decided to tell about this little shindig I pulled together! I seemed to have gotten four comments by actual people (and one comment by some spammer. I guess we can never escape that).

Anyway, not much to write about today, as I am completely wiped out by the insiduous amount of people who all decided to come through the ER with chest pain today, thus necessitating me moving my big behind around the ER to get their chest x-rays. I guess I really shouldn't complain, "job security" and all. And I was able to work with Brenda today, always a plus.

Anyway, my favorite songs of the moment are (in no particular order):

"Lose Control" by Missy Elliott featuring Ciara and Fat Man Scoop
"Only" by Nine Inch Nails
"Girl" by Beck

Yes I do have very eclectic tastes in music. "Lose Control" is a cool, dancy jam for Summertime. "Girl" is easy to groove along to. And "Only" helps me get the rage out! What rage you may ask? I don't really know. Do I sound like I have pent up anger and fustration building in me? "I want you to hit me as hard as you can." - Tyler Durden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz