Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Spidey...

Still feeling crappy since my wisdom teeth extraction, and I don't have enough energy to watch and review anything. I did, however, finally catch the new trailer for the upcoming Spider-Man 3 movie, and it is looking good. I really liked the first one, the second one not quite as much for some reason, but this third one looks great according to the trailer. The black outfit makes an appearance, Sandman is a cool villain (though I don't get how they change the history around to make him the "real" killer of Peter Parker's uncle Ben), it looks like Harry Osborne is picking up the Green Goblin mantle (Hobgoblin now?). But it looks like Topher Grace's character never is the "Venom" in the trailer. Perhapse he never actually shows up as such for the main part of the movie, and thus sets us up for Spider-Man 4?



Also, don't forget to catch NBC on Wednesday, November 22, to catch the concert that I raved about, Madonna's "Confessions Tour"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz