Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Say it Right

Sorry about the lack of decent posts for the toybox (heck, my last post on here was a rehash of my pre-Dreamgirls soundtrack review that was previously seen on my MySpace blog, before I remembered that "entertainment" stuff was supposed to go on this blog. Whoops!)

Anyways, I've been busy "rediscovering" the Madonna Fanzine Message Boards, of which I have been a member (lurker actually) for over two years, but have only just recently begun posting in earnest. And even though I only have a very small circle of friends who visit my MySpace page (O.K., only my sister and my good friend Catherine visit it often), that still seems like a lot more than who visit here.

That, and there is some weird formatting stuff going on where the messages show up after all the sidebar stuff (sorry about all the scrolling you have to do to get here). I'll work on that later, probably as soon as I try to go for a new look for this blog, since it is quickly approaching it's second annivarsary!

So, in anticipation, I leave you with Nelly Furtado's new video for "Say it Right," a moody Timbaland produced ditty that unfortunately has a relatively boring video, but has the extra triva bit of featuring Paul Kirkland as the lead dancer, who was last featured on Madonna's "Re-Invention Tour" and was dubbed "the funkiest white boy dancer" by Her Madgesty herself.



(P.S. Sorry about the "autoplay" feature, Kiki, but at least there is music playing on this page now)

1 Comments:

Blogger KC said...

Uhhh. When are you ever going to update again?

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz